This is YUM!! Basically I was sitting here and thinking about what ingredients I had to make a nice hearty smoothie. I’m not a huge fan of smoothies usually because I’m picky with my fruit. But I threw a bunch of stuff in my Magic Bullet cup and it turns out it’s super yummy!
- One nectarine/peach
- Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- Two tablespoons of natural granola
- One teaspoon of chia omega-3 seeds
- One teaspoon of golden omega flaxseeds
- Throw all your ingredients into a blender apparatis and blend
- Serve and enjoy!
So why did I choose certain ingredients? I chose granola to add a little extra flavor. Chia seeds help your digestive system with fiber and adds a little extra calcium. Flax seeds are good for your cholesterol, digestive and immune system. Lastly, peanut butter is obviously yummy but also adds a really nutritious and healthy amount of protein.