I really do love Mexican food which is interesting since I dislike spicy food. Well I decided that I wanted to throw a bunch of things into a slow cooker and make soup. I came up with this. Also I’ve decided I’m going to try and figure out how many calories are in each of my dishes. This one is a total of 310 calories.
- 3 15oz cans of Mexican style diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can of sweet corn
- 15 oz can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 bullion cubes
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbs. cilantro
- Mix all the ingreditents in a slow cooker
- Cook on high for one hour and stir
- Continue cooking for an additional 2 hours on low
- Serve & enjoy!