THIS RECIPE OMG YUM! So originally I was really torn because chicken salad is made with mayo and I was like ummmmmm Greek yogurt?! That’s weird… but my roomie hates mayo so I was like ehh why not.
So I tried it out, I modified it a little bit as usual and then I put it in a wrap with some munster cheese and into the toaster oven for a little… highly recommend. I don’t like grapes or cranberries in things and I’m not a huge fan of lemon zest so that’s what I left out. Would also be great for party snacks! Check it out.
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 1 tortilla wrap (optional)
- 2 slices of munster cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, chicken, avocado and red onion
- In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and pepper until mixed.
- Pour dressing over chicken salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Put sliced cheese onto wrap and then spoon out chicken salad ontop of cheese, fold your wrap and place it in the toaster oven for a nice crunch OR serve with crackers (optional)
- Serve & enjoy!